A Home Gym is Freedom.
Bodybuilding at Home: Building a Complete Home Gym shows that you don’t need state-of-the-art, modern equipment and machines to build muscle and transform yourself. Stop wasting your life driving back and forth to the gym and waiting for equipment. Now you can work out your way, with your own equipment, with your rules, whenever you want. Take back your time and control of your life. Build muscle, lose fat and find yourself. It all starts at home.
In this book, you’ll learn:
* the process of assembling a home gym with the minimum amount of equipment that produces maximum results for bodybuilding
* how to combine safety, effectiveness and efficiency while minimizing space and cost
* how to make the workout safe and simple to do alone, regardless of the exercise or the amount of weight used
* how to maximize the number and variety of bodybuilding exercises you can perform, given the constraints of location, space, and budget
* how to save thousands of dollars by avoiding bad or sub-optimal purchases
In addition, this book provides bonus material that provides you with bodybuilding workouts and training plans, regardless of your experience and adaptation level that you can use immediately in your home gym as you accumulate the equipment. These workouts and training plans can take you from absolute beginner all the way to the competitive stage.